RE: 4X4 Question

From: Jason Bleazard (jbleazard@home.com)
Date: Wed Jun 30 1999 - 23:56:25 EDT

Well, that might work great for ya. All I can say is that right after the
first big storm every winter, almost all of the vehicles I see turned upside
down in the ditch have 4 wheel drive. And you can usually see the
fascinating donut patterns on the highway as the driver realized too late
what was happening. If your tires lose traction, it really doesn't matter
how many are connected to the transmission, sideways is sideways.

I'm not going to tell you how to drive, but if you're gonna do it like that,
let me know so I can be somewhere else.

Jason Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Toronto, Ontario
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg. Cab V6/3.9L/5spd
current: '98 Dakota Sport black 4x4 Club Cab V8/5.2L/Auto
RIP: '95 Dakota Sport black 4x2 Club Cab V6/3.9L/Auto