1999 2wd front rotor/hub assembly

From: AndyCole1 (AndyCole1@cox.net)
Date: Sat Apr 15 2006 - 08:05:48 EDT

I have a 99 2wd with rear ABS. I have taken off the wheels and calipers but
cannot get the rotors to come off on either side. There are no flat washer
 clips holding them on and I have banged and yanked and pried on them until
 thought the truck would come off of the jackstands. Is this a "one piece
 unit" or what? I saw a post by Jared Buckley dated Apr 01, 2003 wheel
 bearing install update in which he claimed to have a one piece rotor/hub
 assembly but every other place I've looked assures me that they are two
 separate parts, including the local Dodge dealer. Has anyone else seen
this?
Are they machine pressed togather?
 I have a drivers side front wheel bearing making noise, by the way.

.
.
| Date: July 15-23, 2006 - More info: http://meet.dakota-truck.net |