Re: My hopes of a truck

From: Geoffrey Hausheer (ghaushe@ichips.intel.com)
Date: Fri Dec 05 1997 - 11:54:30 EST

When I got my truck, I shopped around for insurance, and found that Geico was
close to 50% cheaper than any other insurace quote I got (Allstate,
Progressive, etc). I have a couple speeding tickets and am only 22, and my
insurance is <$150/month on a new '98 Dak cc 4x4 v8 fully loaded. They give
me a comprehensive policy with a $500 deductable. My friends have had very
good experiences with them getting nicks and dings repaired as well.
Geoffrey Hausheer
Intel Corp.
Hillsboro, OR