New for 98?

From: Mike (ax778@lafn.org)
Date: Wed Dec 17 1997 - 01:37:22 EST

Backup lights:
  Anybody happy with the factory backup lights, combined with the
  tinted rear window? I think they are pretty weak. Went to put
  a pair of Halagon bulbs in, and what do I find: a 3157 tail
  light, brake light bulb, running just the brake light filiment.
  Any work-arounds to get a good bright bulb into there?

Tire Chains:
   Owners manual page 120, states "Chains not allowed on 4x2 with
   P235/70R15 tires." also "Chains not allowed on front wheels
   of 4x2."
    Am I the only one in California, that now (according to the factory)
    dare not to go near the mountians in the winter, because I am
    not allowed to put on tire chains?
     I ordered the tire package to get the big tires, and the
     anti-spin diff. because I planned on being in the snow. I guess
     I'll have to chain up anyway, and see if there IS a clearance
     problem.

ARGHH!!

--
Permission to use my e-mail address for unsolicited business
 e-mail is withdrawn as of Sept. 2, 1996.  Unsolicited

"What a waste it is to lose one's mind. Or not to have a mind is being very wasteful. How true that is."- Vice Pres. D. Quayle