Wed nite drags

From: WillTier (WillTier@AOL.COM)
Date: Thu May 07 1998 - 00:06:16 EDT

OK all you auto guys listen up. We got into a little problemo tonight. It
wasn't a pretty sight at all and when you consider all things like age ect.
then we ain't really that bad off but that dog gone Jon "Force" Steiger was
terrorizing me tonight and it came dow to 3 Dakotas left and one would get a
bye run, it was the other guy and Jon and I had to duke it out... The short of
it was I lost to Jon and then Jon lost to Larry, the hot shot in the 89 Dak
V6.

Almost got rained out, really strange the starting line and down to about the
1/8 was dry the rest of the track was soaked. We road up and down the track
for about a hour or better trying to dry it off and ended up running 1/8 mile
rather than the normal 1/4 mile. I like the 1/4 better myself but we had a
good time. Hopefully we will have our hoods on next week ??

Well congratulations Jon, you won this one but I'll be back. This ain't won in
one night, no sir eeee. I show ya them auto's rule...

Bill