Muffler & lowering

From: jsm@gwrra.org
Date: Sat Aug 01 1998 - 11:24:07 EDT

Been reading the list the last few days and want to make sure I
understand the muffler discussion. With the V6 my best option would be
using the factory exhaust and replacing the muffler with a Flowmaster 2
chamber model? That way I don't lose any of the low end power like I
would with a Gibson 3" cat-back?

I did not see the magazines with the lowering articles, but I did come
across the Sept issue of Mopar Muscle. There was an article about DJM's
lowering kit (3"x5"). It seems fairly straightforward. Has anyone used
this kit? If so how do you like the difference in the ride? Thanks...

Steve
Lou-a-vul
jsm@gwrra.org

97 V6 CC