RE: JET opinion * Your opinion wanted???

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Thu Oct 29 1998 - 18:48:30 EST

James,
I run a JETII on my R/T. I do not have any actual dyno data for the JETII
(may be able to generate some though) but my ETs have dropped and I can feel
the midrange improvement. WOT is supposedly affected too, and I think it
is, but its hard to feel other than dyno/track testing. The JET seems
(IMO) to set you up for more mods but Isnt as aggressive timing wise as I
think it should be. You dont have to run premium gas, at least on my R/T I
dont, and Ive never heard a detonation. If i didnt need instant
gratification Id wait for the Mopar SBEC or a "new" JET program thats a
little more aggressive for maximum HP gains. But if you want to stay with
regular gas, with that said, I guess If I had a couple hundred bucks burning
a hole in my pocket Id buy one! You will feel the difference (provided the
module works and doesnt get wet...) Check the DML archives for a lot of
JET posts, good and bad!
BKB