Stealth Fuel Filter Plus

From: sam turner (sdt@telepath.com)
Date: Tue Jul 13 1999 - 09:37:20 EDT

Please, would one of you technical types please explain to me why Dodge
put the fuel filter in the fuel tank instead of outside where a normal
citizen could get to it for periodic change? My past experience with
various vehicles causes me to believe that routine fuel filter change is
one of the best moves against unpredictable engine failure. And for any
of you Dodge factory types that may be reading this, I would also like
to propose that you put a hand operated parking brake vice the current
foot brake on sports/ performance vehicles. Also does anyone know if
that trip resetting thingy on the instrument panel is suppose to work
when you have an overhead console or does that electrical gizmo require
the manual trip gauge resetter to be rendered non functional by design?
Still a great truck! mamba