injectors

From: garett (hiltigarett@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 19 2003 - 17:56:40 EDT

i put my truck in the shop because i have been having a problem where when i
come to a stop and put it in park the truck wants to die. well they told me
that some of the injectors are pretty dirty and they can clean them, but one
of them is probably going to have to be replaced.(so if any of you ever
experience this, now you know what to look for). they told me it would cost
about 220 bucks to replace 1 injector. that sounds pretty steep to me, its
been a while since i looked at injectors but i was thinking it costs
somewhere around $300 to buy a set of injectors?

ok so my question is, how hard is it to replace the injectors? if its not
bad id rather do it myself... save that money and buy something else with
it. :) also would it be ok to upgrade them even though i am not running a SC
or upped my compression? who makes good injectors(both stock and
performance)?