Re: Hot Rod Mag Dynos R/T

From: catlin (catlin@erols.com)
Date: Sat May 02 1998 - 23:14:26 EDT

Just picked up May issue of Hot Rod magazine. They
Dyno the R/T Dakota, R/T Neon, Viper, Mustang GT,
Trans Am, Corvette and Mustang Cobra. The R/T Dakota
dyno was 191.7 rear wheel horse power @ 4500 RPM.
When I used the G-Tech on my R/T when I first got it
I got 196 rear wheel horse power I'd say that's pretty
accurate for $140 bucks. Anyway it's interesting to see
all the rear wheel horse power for these cars. They also
say the June issue will have drag tests on the 360 Dakota.

Mike Catlin