Performance mods....

From: Keredt (Keredt@AOL.COM)
Date: Thu Jan 22 1998 - 02:14:57 EST

I was wondering, today I stopped by at the local Summit Dealer and was asking
some questions about some mods to my 97 CC Dak 5.2 w/ 3.55 LSD.

Which K & N filtercharger setup are you guys using, one form a 96 Ram? 97 5.2
Dak's don't have one yet according to K & N ( called them from Summit )

Which MP Computer are you using? According to MP hotline they dont have that
computer out yet either.

I was gonna order the Magnum RT performance pkg and they said it is not
available for the 97 trucks yet.....

HELP.

Thanx

Keredt