5.9L swap in New York

From: Sean Meldrum (spm@c3net.net)
Date: Mon May 25 1998 - 11:34:16 EDT

><< In New York State, we have to have our vehicles inspected every year
> and put a big ugly sticker up on the windshield or they don't let us
> drive 'em. :-(

> Jon!! That sucks!! Im really sorry to hear that!! I think you should
>move to Michigan!!

        Yeah....that stinks man! I agree with Erick and think yous guys should
just move to the Motor City where we've got NO inpections whatsoever. 8^)
But, until that time, ya know Jon.........externally there's no way for
them to know that it's a 5.9L. How thorough are these inspections? From
all outward appearances it would look like you've got the stock 5.2L motor
in there.

 sean meldrum
email: Home: spm@c3net.net
          Work: sean_meldrum@ittauto.com