Gibson exhaust installation

From: Jeff Lee (jlee@atlanta.nsc.com)
Date: Tue Feb 17 1998 - 15:09:39 EST

Has anybody installed their own Gibson cat-back system, either single or
duals? I assume that the new pipes come already expanded for slip fit.
Will I need a pipe splitter to pull apart the stock pipes (the truck is
still pretty new)?

Anybody run into installation or clearance problems with the Gibson dual
cat-back setup when running the drivers side pipe around the spare and
hitch? Do they supply the additional required hangers and clamps, etc.?

Does flowmaster make a similar kit?

Thanks.

jeff
98 RC 4x2 V8 5spd 3.55SG flares